Location: Lecce, Italy. Commitment: full time. Start date: January/February 2018.
- PhD or at least 3 years of research experience
- At least two years of experience in developing robotic systems.
- Proven skills in design of mechanical and electrical components.
- Advanced skills in control of robotic systems.
- Advanced C++ and Python programming.
- Linux administration and bash scripting.
Nice to have
- Experience in building autonomous mobile robots.
- Experience in integrating robot sensors.
- Advanced knowledge of ROS.
- Previous development of autonomous navigation and obstacle avoidance systems.
- Programming of embedded systems.
Our ideal candidate is a creative, productive and dynamic Robotics Engineer. He/she will contribute to the mechatronic design and to the software programming, during the all the life-cycle of our products.
- Joining a small and dynamic interdisciplinary team with very ambitious goals.
- Build cool robots.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Competitive salary and low cost of life.
- Possibility of equity or stock options.
- Living in one of the most sunny and beautiful Italian regions.
We are looking for a great team member. Are you ready to join the tactile revolution?
Apply by sending a mail to email@example.com .